I had a couple friends over today for a play date. I helped Julie out to her car and was saying good-bye to Shannon when I realized Julie was still here. She had misplaced her keys and was trying to find them. So I started to dig through her bag and look behind carseats. A minute later her little boy says, "There are the keys!"
I look down and they are right there in MY HAND!?!?
What??
I have no recollection of how or when her keys got in my hand.
Anyone know of a good brain surgeon or memory loss specialist?
Aug 14, 2009
Something is seriously wrong with my brain!
Posted by Natalie at 12:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hilarious...I have moments like that all the time.
...it only gets worse!
HAHA, totally LOL. This happens to me at work. If it's not stopping mid-sentence because I completely forgot what I was saying...then it's me looking for my dang cell phone....that's usually in my hand. It's fun to laugh though when it happens to someone else. :)
So funny!!!
Post a Comment