Oct 14, 2009

Girl Scouts and Tae Kwon DO





Emma started girl scouts this year. She is a daisy and gets to wear a cute, blue vest with patches(pics to come once I get the patches on) She is most excited for the cookie sell as are the rest of the family. Good thing I am prego so I have an excuse to pig out. I'll get back to my treadmill someday!




Ethan and Emma both started a Tae Kwon Do class this month at the parks and rec. They just love it. It is so fun to watch them. Last night Ethan even tried to test for his first belt (after only 4 classes) I was proud of him for being so brave to test in front of the whole class. He is doing well and has picked up quite a bit. They both like to practice at home but forget the NO CONTACT rule.

2 comments:

melanie said...

Sign me up for lots of girl scout cookies! I'm glad to know I have a local dealer.

Sarah said...

sounds like fun!!