What a glorious feeling... I'm happy today!
It was drizzly when I walked the kids to school this morning. On the way we pass over a small stream that runs under the road. I showed the kids that we could put something that floats on one side and then wait for it to come out the other side. We didn't have anything that would work but I am going to bring something for the walk home. Today is one of those days I really want to pull Emma and Ethan out of school, play pretend out back in the clubhouse, jump in puddles and just enjoy the rainy day. Then come in and sit by the fire with some hot cocoa and marshmallows.
I'm sure the novelty of rain will wear off with years of living in the great North West, however for now rain is still so new and fun for me. I love it! So YES! Today I am singing in the rain!
Oct 16, 2009
Singin' in the rain!
Posted by Natalie at 8:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm not sure but I think I would love living in a rainy area. Maybe it's just because we don't get too much here.
I agree. It's so refreshing sometimes to just feel the rain. And some days it's just the best way of seeing how I feel. The rain can be so comforting.
Post a Comment