Oct 22, 2009

School Pictures

Dear Grandparents,
This is a preview of pictures coming your way! I just can't resist posting them because I think the photographer is absolutely amazing and did a phenomenal job. (Yes I am vain)
I did have great kids to work with who were very cooperative and well bribed. We love you all and miss you tons!






More for you viewing pleasure..






6 comments:

everyday katie said...

I can't believe how much Jayci looks like you in that first picture. Your kids are so good lookin'!

Heather said...

I can totally tell you are feeling better!!! So many posts! :) I love it!! Great job on their pics, you are quite the professional now!

Sarah said...

those are cute!

Brooke said...

Whoa! You've been posting like crazy. Great picture.

Brooke said...

I mean, pictureS. They're all good.

Hallway Express said...

Adorable! I hope my kids' pictures turn out like that. Just getting them ready and to that appt. is a feat. Great job!