Nov 23, 2009

Day of Gratitude! Day 8

I am grateful for fast food and nail polish!
Today I took Jayci and Lily to run some errands with me. We hit Fred Meyer, where they insisted on going to the play land even though I was only gone 15 minutes, then we headed to the library, bank, and Michael's. It went well and afterwards I asked Lily what we should get for lunch. She said, "peanut butter and honey in a bowl." (Thanks Mikkyn and Mack for introducing us and they still love it.) I said I was thinking about picking something up and with some persuasion on my part we picked Panda Express. At Lily and Jayci's request we went inside to eat instead of drive-thru. It was so fun to let them taste test and then pick the entrees they wanted. This is a rare occasion for us. Then we came home and painted nails to top off the afternoon. I love my girly girls and am grateful to have the time to spend with them and enjoy them at these fun ages.

1 comments:

melanie said...

Oh SO SO SO SO SO fun. That is a perfect day in my mind. Shopping, nail painting and some yummy chinese. Lucky!