So I had a Bad Mom moment and forgot to bring my camera to Emma's Award ceremony for her Daisy Girl Scout Troop, so uhhh no pictures of that. Emma has earned two petals so far this year. One for sharing and one for being fair and honest. She was also given her Daisy pin. She wears her vest proudly to school on her troop meeting days and really enjoys spending time with her troop. She is looking forward to camp-outs this summer and becoming a Brownie in the fall. We are so proud of Emma!
Dec 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
And she was VERY cute performing at the ceremony. I can't wait for her to start selling cookies!
tisk tisk mom! shame on you! ;P
Not a bad mom, just pregnancy brain. At least that's what I blame it on. Congratulations Emma.
Post a Comment