It has been a tradition in Joey's family to have a nice Christmas Eve dinner for years now. I love this tradition and am so glad we could have Joey's parents and my Aunt Peggy and Uncle Scott and cousin Stephanie and her husband Steve share it with us this year. We had such a great night. I got to use my nice china that I rarely use and even the kids got to have nice plates and fancy glasses. We had a great time playing the Wii. We laughed so hard and I really want to post a video of my Aunt Peggy sharing her excitement of getting a strike (in bowling) but I promised I wouldn't. I guess I will just hang tight to it for ammo if I ever need it ;) HA! I will however post the picture of Steve in his ever so perfect form and very competitive look on his face. Your welcome Steve!
Here are just a few pics of the night...




Jan 13, 2010
Christmas Eve
Posted by Natalie at 8:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
love all the new posts! looks like you have been having a lot of fun! we miss you guys!!
welcome back to blogging, i am so happy to be catching up! thank you for doing it.
okay dinner looks delish and that bowling form is perfect. wow.
Post a Comment