Dec 4, 2009



I am proud to say that my Grandpa Bunn (top) and my Grandpa Kilborn (bottom) proudly served our country in WWII.
I have never had a love of history. All the dates and wars and systems were boring and put me to sleep in high school. It seemed like all my teacher wanted me to do was spit out names and dates on tests and then I would pass the class. So that is what I did. I didn't learn a thing. Only certain parts caught my interest and stuck in my head. I think our system for gaining a good education is seriously flawed. How do we instill a love of learning in ourselves and our children even when we/they are not very interested in the subject?
This is what has been on my mind lately!!!!

1 comments:

Rojahn Family said...

I hate to say this,...but that's one of the huge reasons I home school them.

And you're looking so sweet and pretty...five kids...dang, girl!