Dec 3, 2009

My Kid is soooooo SMART!




See this girl... she is 2 3/4 years old. She will turn three in January.
Today she told me she wanted to listen to music. So I told her I would be right there. The next thing I know... music is playing in the other room. She found the itunes icon on the screen, double clicked on it, then clicked the play symbol. She need not wait for her slow mom she will just do it herself. FYI.. I never taught her or even showed her how to do this. I assume she watched me do it but I am not sure when.

She can also set the table, help with dishes, make her bed, crack eggs, sweep, take pictures that actually turn out good, and use the flip video recorder. She loves all things electronic and would watch TV all day or play on the computer if we let her. If she gets control of my phone she can send texts, add numbers, play music, and take pictures.

Crazy Smart HUH!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

wow! that's amazing! and i love your "belly" shot!

Heather said...

That is awesome! So funny, it is amazing what she has picked up! Love all the posts, just realized I had checked them all out the other day when we were on the phone, but didn't comment on any! To much multi-tasking for me I guess! ;)

melanie said...

Want to know what's fun about reading friend's blogs? The fact that I can hear you when you write because you write like you talk and that makes me feel like I'm right there. And yes, she's really grown up lately and is way more outgoing than she used to be. She was fun to play with at church yesterday.