
My DAD (the little guy in front)! Isn't he cute! My brothers (minus the oldest)from left to right... Aaron, Jared, Cameron.
I miss these guys!
Dec 2, 2009
My Dad and Brothers
Posted by Natalie at 10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Emma was goofing around and when Mom asked her to stop she said, "That's what Emma's DO!" Thus the inspiration for our blog title.... THIS IS WHAT SCRIVENS DO!

My DAD (the little guy in front)! Isn't he cute! My brothers (minus the oldest)from left to right... Aaron, Jared, Cameron.
I miss these guys!
Posted by Natalie at 10:48 AM

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
1 comments:
I was going to comment on how short dad is (not that I should since I never out-grew him!) but then I noticed he's wearing flip flops!! When did that happen? I thought he never wore anything but socks and shoes :)
Post a Comment