I do not frequent the mall like I used to. It is sad really and I miss it but I never really think about it since it is absolutely no fun dragging four kids and a husband from store to store. However it is A TON of FUN going with a friend!
Melanie and I stole away from our families for a night out to celebrate my birthday. We ended up at the mall and I was reintroduced to some very fun stores. It was great looking at all the newest fashions and realizing that there are still some great deals out there. We even hit the maternity store and tried on some cute clothes. Funny thing is Melanie (who is not pregnant) was the one to get something!
Then we decided on dessert at Claim Jumper. They have amazing cheesecake! We sat and chatted for about 3 hours. Best gift, in my opinion! Thanks Melanie!
Jan 25, 2010
Girl Time!
Posted by Natalie at 11:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It was fun and we should add our half birthdays in there too and do it more often. I can't believe I stayed up that late! ;) Too bad I'm returning two of the three shirts though...turns out I'm not a medium...
happy birthday natalie! love you and miss you!
I wish I could've come. I miss you Shnats! And Happy Birthday, are you 31 now?
Happy Birthday! Your mall adventure sounds so fun and brought me back to the days I used to go to the mall (before I had kids :)!
Post a Comment