Is it crazy that even though this will be my fifth time doing this that I am getting nervous. I should be a pro by now right? Yeah RIGHT! I keep telling myself that every other time has worked out just fine and this will be the same. I'm hoping'!!
So I am feeling very pregnant now. I hurt my back a few weeks ago and it has been bothering me ever since. I have to take frequent breaks and that drives me crazy. This is the time in my pregnancy that I go crazy moving furniture and getting organized. Ha! That is how I hurt my back in the first place. Guess I will have to slow down more this time and relax. Anyone know a good housekeeper/nanny/errand runner/chef/counselor/taxi driver???
I am getting very anxious to meet the little guy. I have been baby hungry the last few months and love that we have so many tiny babies in our ward. I wonder who he will look like. Will he have Jayci's cute dimples? Will he add to the blue eyes or the brown eyes in our family?
I'm so happy to buy boy clothes and boy toys. We have had a long time of pink and princess in this family and I think we are all ready for more dinosaurs and Thomas the Train.
So only 50 more days to go!!!!!
Feb 2, 2010
50 days to go!
Posted by Natalie at 8:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
50 days. I swear it was just the point of three digits to two and then all the sudden it was down to 75. What? How did we get to 50 so fast? "We", I mean you...whoops. :)
I'll do your grocery shopping for you...but...I can't guarantee I'll find the deals like you are so good at.
yay! 50 days to go! that's awesome! i can't wait to see pics of the little guy!! and, someday, hopefully meet him!
p.s.- what can i do for you half way across the world? let me know!
:) So exciting!!! Yeah settle down over there! LOL! I was the same way tho! Are you making a car seat blanket? Or can I make you one? Let me know!!
Haha, I know how you feel! Welcoming our 4th is still just as nerve racking as our 1st! What can you do? I love that you're totally into organizing right now, and can definitely sympathize with have to take breaks... so annoying! My brain is a little less crazy now that all the clothes, diapers, and blankets I need are all washed and accounted for. He just needs to come already! :-) I'm excited for you and your family, I love little boys! Have fun shopping!
YOu can do it! This is the hard part
Post a Comment