Mar 14, 2010

All together again!

It has been about three years since all of my brothers and sisters have been together at the same time. It usually takes a funeral to make this happen but we are hoping that next year it will take my parents 40th wedding anniversary!


Our usual line up...
From youngest to oldest... Cameron, Aaron, Natalie, Tiffany, Melissa, Jared, Darrick.







I love when we are all together. It is so fun to bring up old memories and laugh together. Washington means so much to all of us since we spent so much time here as kids. We went out to my Grandpa's old property to take a look around.



I am glad my kids got an opportunity to hike the trails we hiked so many times. I use to love playing in these woods.

We have a traditional game that we love to play when we are together and no matter how hard anyone tries to get a different game going we always end up playing PHASE 10. We did however try something new this time. A game called Chubby Bunny. You try to see how many marshmallows you can stuff in you mouth while still being able to say "Chubby Bunny"! It was hilarious...


Jared was the official winner.. 13 marshmallows although he claims his record is 17!

I love that when we get together we always laugh so hard. Too bad it is usually at someones expense... but hey we all get it! It is great therapy!

0 comments: