

Just had to add these cute pictures of Nolan! My friend Heather made the cute car seat blanket that keeps him all snug and the darling pacifier chain that is so handy. I love it!
Mar 29, 2010
Posted by Natalie at 3:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Congratulations! How nice to not be pregnant anymore, huh? He's perfect. I love the name.
AWWWWW!!! I love it!! Thanks for the pics! They got there fast!! Glad you like them, it's the convenient stuff that I love t he most! Love ya!
He really is handsome baby. Congratulations
he is sooo cute! can't wait to meet him someday!
So super cute!!!! Congratulations!! He's just so adorable. To answer your question, I'm due at the end of July, and yes...finally a girl!!!! We won't make it to 5 kids, though...4 is enough for us. :o)
He is absolutely adorable! I love the name Nolan. What a sweet baby and what sweet kids you have. Enjoy!
Natalie! How exciting!!!! He's darling and I wish I could hold him! Gosh, a new baby, a new house, a great new hair color, what a great life you have and what blessings!!! We love you and congratulations...late, but heart-felt. Hugs to you all.
Post a Comment