

Nolan spent his first Easter morning sleeping in with mommy until 11:00a.m. Yes we both loved it! The kids and Dad found the Easter baskets, hidden the night before, and enjoyed having candy for breakfast. I guess I did not do a good job of being the Easter Bunny because when I woke up Emma was sure to tell me that she knew I was the Easter Bunny. I made them some bean bags (out of material they knew I had)and put all the candy in their baskets that they knew I had purchased. You can't put much past Emma these days!
I have not taken pictures of the kids in their Easter outfits yet but I will soon. For now just Nolan since this is his first Easter. Notice his Mohawk! It is totally natural. He has one patch of long hair right down the top of his head. I'm not a fan of the Mohawk look but on a little guy I think it is too cute!
Apr 8, 2010
Happy Easter!
Posted by Natalie at 9:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
He is darling! How has your adjustment to 5 kids been? I am sorry to hear about your Grandma. I am sure she is happy to be reunited with your Grandpa.
He is so cute! That little mohawk kills me!! What a fabulous Easter sleeping in so late! ;)
Sorry I am about 1month late. Congrats for Nolan! So adorable and tall! How are you doing adjusting? I hope the kids are excited and are very helpful! Congrats again!
He's so cute! I love him. Bo is anti-mohawk too. I'm on the fence still.
he is sooo cute!
Totally cute. And what a good Easter present sleeping till 11! He sure looks really long.
Post a Comment