Ethan went to his first Pinewood Derby on Saturday. Ethan and Joey made a shark car together. It turned out great and Ethan was really proud of their work. Well it ended up being a pretty fast car. On the first heat Ethan took first place. He was pretty excited. He won second place overall. Joey and I were hoping he would have a good first experience.. we never thought he would do this well ;) We are so happy for him. I think the scouting program is great and I am so excited for Ethan to be apart of it. 


May 3, 2010
Pinewood Derby
Posted by Natalie at 12:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
way to go ethan!
WOW!! Good job Ethan!!! So fun!
Congrat's Ethan!! Lily must be proudly supporting her bro. with the "V" for victory...Or maybe, by the look on Jayci's face, it is the dreaded bunny ears. Cute pic.
Post a Comment