Jun 18, 2010

A little shout out to Bo and Melanie.... Thanks so much for the fun couples night out! Pizza and bowling and tons of laughing. That was such a fun group and even though my game was horrible, I had a great time. I am going to practice on the Wii so next time I won't embarress myself.

So we have finally moved into our new home. This is our last move for a long long long time if we can help it. We had so much help and had the truck all loaded up in less than thirty minutes. Two of our good friends even drove up to here to help us onload. It was so great to have their help.

I have decided that moving is no fun anymore. I used to like packing and unpacking and moving to new wards and new areas... NOT ANYMORE! I have been busy unpacking every single box. It is a good feeling to not have a pile of unopened boxes hiding in closets and under beds.

1 comments:

Hallway Express said...

I have your same feeling about moving... NO MORE!! Glad you've found your settling place and hope the new area is all that and more.