Jun 11, 2010

My New Toys!!!

I don't want barbies or Polly's or dolls! These are the toys I like...


I have a whole new love for laundry now! Yes I am sure it will wear off but for now it is fun! And I will never, ever, ever stop loving cold water and ice at the push of a button.
Emma helped me do my first load of Laundry.

Good thing since I could not get it started...

"Press and Hold to Start" reads Emma! Look at that face... Duh MOM! "Thanks Emma" What would I do without her???

6 comments:

Lauri said...

AMEN! You know you've been married a long time when you get excited about appliances. What beauties!

Sarah said...

i want one! lucky!!

everyday katie said...

What beauties! Can I come over to play?

melanie said...

LOVE IT! I've had my new ones for over a month and I'm still loving doing laundry. A load a day!

Rojahn Family said...

Oh my gosh! How funny, that last bit with the laundry button!!!! CUTE!!!

Tasha said...

Wow, you're pretty lucky! Keep posting pictures of your new house!!