We snagged some tickets to the Aquasoxs game (minor league baseball) for a family night out. I am glad the tickets were free! I do not think we are a huge baseball fan family. The kids thought the frog mascot was cool! Emma and Lily even had their shirts signed by him. Lily and Jayci enjoyed the music and danced along but before half time we were all ready to leave. Glad we tried it before we bought tickets to see the Mariners!
Aug 10, 2010
GO AQUASOXS!
Posted by Natalie at 11:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
you must not be baseball fans! there is no half time in baseball ;P
Definitley a good trial run before heading downtown for a Mariner game. I love how Emma is always busting out the peace sign in pictures. She's so cute. And I forgot to mention on the earlier post that it doesn't surprise me that Lily was singing as she was hiking. She's got to be a cheerleader when she gets old, she's so good and just picking up the vibe. BTW, I have a video for you of the morning you left to have Nolan - I don't think I ever showed it to you - it's of your kids.
haha Sarah! The day of the game I thought we were going to a soccer game. I ran into someone at the beach that said Aquasox play baseball...who knew?
My sisters husband (a huge baseball fan) is going to torment me about this one for a long long time I just know it!
lol!! Natalie, we love you guys and miss you so much!!! I just had to make a comment about the half time! It cracked me up!!
Post a Comment