Nolan remains a sweet, happy, uncomplicated little guy. I feel so blessed that he is such a dream baby. It makes my life so much easier. He really only cries when he wants to eat and even then he will wait patiently, sucking his thumb, until I can feed him. He smiles all the time and loves to laugh. He is friendly and loves all the attention he gets. Nolan can really get around now. He can roll all over and keep himself entertained for quite awhile. This is his new fave past time...
He is either sucking his thumb or his big toe!
We also discovered that he really likes the swings and slide. He is a thrill seeker in the making.
.
A couple things I want to remember about Nolan. He is still so content to snuggle with me while I read a book. He is never squirmy or fussy. He smiles at me even when he is tired and hungry. Nolan had the sweetest smelling breath and I love to kiss him and smell his breath. Nolan also loves to put his face close to mine and squeeze his little fingers into the side of my face to pull me close. He is darling and I am cherishing the moments I get to spend with him. The kids just adore him and we all adsolutely love to make him laugh. Oh and also when he sucks his thumb he extends his fingers out, palm facing up instead of the usual fist closed around the nose pose that Jayci still demonstrates. It is so funny and looks as though he is snobbish about his thumb sucking. I'll get a picture soon and add it to the post!
Aug 27, 2010
Nolan at five months...
Posted by Natalie at 1:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You're right...he really does sound like a dream baby! Lucky you.
I love this time with little babies. Enjoy him! He's sounds perfect.
Nolan sounds so sweet! It's awesome that you can really relish in this time with him and...gosh, you do great relishing all of them! You're just great!
Post a Comment