WoW! I thought I had lost all my blogging friends to that evil thing they call facebook. But I got on here tonight and I have four comments... wooo hooo... Yes it is sad that four is a lot for me and that comments make me smile. HA!
I have a new resolve to check blogs more frequently, update mine more often, and leave lots of comments.
Thanks to you girls who stroked my creative ego and complimented me on my new projects. I love seeing your posts and it motivates me to do more. If we all lived by each other it would be garage parties every night!!!
Disclaimer: facebook is not really "evil"... just not really my thing.
Nov 19, 2010
Back in the BLOGoSphere!
Posted by Natalie at 5:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
no, you are right! facebook is evil! it sucks me in everytime! i love your projects! i have many planned for when we get back to the states! i'll have to be sure to ask you for advice :)
Post a Comment