Joey and I went dancing!
The last time we went to a dance was in Cypress (Sarah and Nathan you remember that?) Joey and I planned the dance for our wards Elders Quorum Party. It was so much fun that we tried to do it again in some of the other wards we were have been in since then, but nobody would go for it.
Our new stake has a Valentine's Day Dance every YEAR!!! WOOHOOO!!! Now I know for sure we are meant to be here...haha!
I was so glad we had a couple of friends who were excited about the dance. One of my friends is hilarious and she wanted to hit the Good Will and find some prom dresses but it turned into the ugliest dress we could find and then we ended up bagging the idea all together. I am glad now because I think it really would not have gone over well.
So dancing with Joey seriously was so much fun. I wish we could go to dances once a month. It felt like we were right back in the singles ward and I am sure it looked like it too. I laughed so hard! (Sarah I sure missed you not being there with me. I remembered to do the sprinkler in your honor. Miss you!)
Oh and I want to remember this... After about two hours they dismissed the LIVE band and said that we would be playing a game. WHAT? Yes they stopped the dancing and invited a few preselected couples up on stage and played the "Newly Wed" game only they called it "Eternally Wed" or something like that. Uhhh yah... we came to dance so we decided to ditch out and go eat. (not to be rude but we were stuck sitting in the corner and couldn't even see the stage). It had been raining so hard that the parking lot was flooded. As Joey and I were running to the car the "puddles" were getting deeper and becoming one. Our car was parked in at least five inches of water. Joey climbed on top of the hood and got in dukes of hazard style. I'm glad I went with my boots instead of hills!
Feb 17, 2011
It has been way too long since...
Posted by Natalie at 12:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sounds like a fun date!
Awe!! Natalie!!! We miss you guys so much!! We so wish we could have been there!
What fun! Glad to see you're still young (at heart) :)
I love this picture of you and Joey! Glad you enjoyed a fun night night!
Post a Comment