Well my youngest has hit the one year mark and I am not really sure how I feel about it. I love that he is growing bigger and mastering new "tricks" all the time but I sure will miss having a baby in the house.
Nolan has now mastered walking. Today he showed his stuff and walked around and around the kitchen. He would fall on his behind and then get right back up. He looks as if he wants to run already! He sure has a lot of drive when he wants to do something. Nolan is still a cuddler and content to sit on my lap when we are in a crowd or around people he does not know. However, at church he is all over the place. He is now forward facing in his car seat and I think I was more excited about it than he was. Nolan is such a great baby and we all just adore him.
Mar 20, 2011
Nolan turned ONE!
Posted by Natalie at 8:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Nolan! I can't wait to meet him in July :)
Don't worry too much about not having a baby around. You'll always have Joey.
wow! he's one!!! i can't believe it!
I love the picture of your family sitting around the table. Wow! You're really growing. I remember when you had me over for Sunday dinner...I think there were only 3 kiddos then.
What a cute boy! Love him... And I totally know how you're feeling! My happiness and condolenses to you :-).
Post a Comment