I bet this cute kid could get away with it but Momma felt it was time for his first haircut! So naturally I stripped him down and went to work. He stood perfectly still and made it super easy to trim his hair. The end result...
Sep 14, 2011
Rat Tails are back in style!
Posted by Natalie at 3:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So sweet! And you moved! Lots of adventure :-). I can definitely relate, although, we haven't really had to pack and unload everything ourselves, that's quite the chore! I'm glad you're settling in there and I'm glad you're in Walla Walla, that's right on our way when we head to Nathan's parents. I'd love to see you guys again. I hope all is well!
Love all the new posts! I miss you my friend!
I'm glad you finally caught up on your blog! Sounds like Walla Walla is treating you well. I swear I'll call you back soon!
Post a Comment