Feb 22, 2012

What's new with Nolan!!!!







Nolan is almost two years old (next month).
Oh Nolan... honestly what to say about him. Nolan is just a dream kid. He is such a funny little guy. He, like Lily, loves to pose for the camera and knows when I am getting him all dressed up to take his picture. I oooooo and awwww about it and he gets all happy and smiley. Then he stands there and is good for me to snap tons of pictures. Nolan and I get to spend a lot of alone time together. He loves trains, balls, running, wrestling, and basketball. Nolan also loves to help me clean and cook. He is my little shadow. I think he even knows how to run the washer and dryer. I could not ask for an easier fifth child and am thankful every day for him. He does now throw an occasional fit. Like the other day I was in line at Walmart and he found the straws in the cart. He grabbed them and was saying juice, juice. So I told him when we get home. We walked past the Subway place inside Walmart where last week I took Emma and Nolan to get a Slurpee. he threw himself on the floor an cried juice juice. I could not figure out why he was so mad right there until I saw the Slurpee sign and realized he thought he was getting one. He cried all the way out to the car. Poor kid. But the last time he had one it was not good for his little body and I decided not to let him have those anymore. (at least until he is a little older). He calmed down pretty fast after that and was happy when we got home and he could have some milk.
When we put Nolan to bed at night he says Hug and wants us to come back over and over to give him another hug. He sure knows how to pull on the heart strings. If he was just crying I could walk away and shut the door but he keeps saying HUG in that sweet little voice it is hard to not to keep going back for another one.
Nolan talks a lot now and it is so fun. We have an amazing babysiiter named Jenny and Nolan kept saying her name the other day when she was babysitting. It was so cute and it made her day. He is putting words together now too and is pretty easy to understand. At the pet store he saw three ferrets sleeping and said, "puppy nite nite".

0 comments: