Jayci is five and in preschool. She goes to a small preschool with only ten children and I love it. The lady is so sweet and prompt and great at teaching. Jayci loves it and is doing great. She is really quiet at school and her teacher is so surprised when she sees Jayci outside of class and how outspoken she can be. Jayci is such a good helper and loves her little brother so much that she builds him a cool train track every morning. Jayci loves to wrestle. In fact she is so into it that she wants to practice all the time. It is so cute to see her out on the mat. She wrestles another five year old, usually she gets taken down and then she finds me on the side lines to give me a thumbs up. She is the one of the tallest in her age group but has not quite figured out how to take a kid down. She is aggressive at home but at practice she just lets them take her down without much fight. We are working on that ;)
Jayci is quite the sassy one. She knows what she wants and goes after it. It is good but quite tiring at times. (yes mom I had it coming... I know) I am trying to curb her strong will and channel it but it takes a lot of patience on my part. Most of the time she is so much fun to have around and I will miss her when she goes to kindergarten full day next year.
Feb 22, 2012
What's new with Jayci!!!
Posted by Natalie at 2:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment