Jun 2, 2010

Catching up!

May went by way too fast and I finally got around to uploading my photos...

Nolan hit his two month mark. He now weighs 14lbs 14.5 oz and is 24 1/2 inches long. He is in the 90th percentile for both. He is such a sweet and usually easy baby, however last night I went out with my cousin and he cried or nursed the whole time. He also laughed so hard last night. It was the cutest thing. I've never seen him laugh like that before. He is so smiley. He loves Daddy and will smile everytime he sees him. The kids still love to hold him all day and kiss him when he wakes up. He sleeps a lot more at night which is great!





Mother's Day was fun as usual. The kids each made me something special. Ethan gave me a great coupon book, Emma made me some earings and a card and a heart shaped crystal, Lily made me a bookmark and card, and Jayci gave me tons of hugs and kisses and drew me a picture. I love how special they make it for me. Lily also had a Mother;s day performance at her preschool. It was so cute!



My mom made these cute hooded towels for the kids. They love them!



Lily's preschool class went on a field trip at the farm to help the farmer plant pumpkin seeds!






The girls play dress up with Nolan.


And just some random pictures...


3 comments:

Cherie said...

So fun! You guys are great!

I love how Nolan looks just like a little doll all cuddled up next to everyone. Kids are just wonderful! I hope I can meet yours someday!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love all the pictures and the cute towels mom made :)

Rojahn Family said...

Oh my gosh!!! How awesome is your family, Natalie! Nolan reminds me of Jaycie!!! AH! FOR CUTE!